Monday, November 16, 2009

Party and stuff

Well, the kids birthday party went well.
My mother in law called as I was trying to get things ready and she wanted to know what time the party started.
Hubs had already told her because I was sitting there when he did.

Me: I know Tony told you the party starts at 11:30
MIL: He said noon
Me: No I was right there, he told you 11:30, besides you need to ask me, I plan all of the parties!
MIL: Well, the hay man is here and I can't get there by 11:30
Me: Alright then. I'll see you when you get here.

Stupid heifer.

Then, we got the party started! Had chili dogs, cake, ice cream. Opened gifts.
And my Husband went outside and missed the gift opening.
And then wanted to bitch at me for "not coming to find him."
I told him I was putting a birthday party on and that it wasn't my fault he went outside.

Dumb ass.

After the party, we opened Christmas with my Mom.
And Sara got birthday money and she wanted to go shopping.
I was tooooo exhausted for shopping so I offered to take my nephew Jr. and TC to Mcdonalds' to play while my Mom, sis, and niece went shopping.
Well, needless to say, they were gone for HOURS and by the time we got back from McD's, TC was so tired and had began acting out in a BAD way. Jr. was not a problem, it was TC. So I called my Mom and asked were they almost done?? She said they had gone to Dallas.

I was not happy.
When they finally came home, I told my sister that she should have told me they were going all the way to Dallas.
She got mad and left in a huff.

Later on Facebook, she messaged me and said that she spent so much on gas by driving to Dallas. And how Sara didn't want to pay for her food, so my Mom did.
I didn't even feed into her b.s. and if my Mom wanted to buy Sara's food, big freaking deal!! How is that my sister's business at all?
And if she didn't want to go to Dallas, she should not have gone. Give me a fucking break.

Other than that b.s., everything else was good!

1 comment:

clean and crazy said...

oh my gosh we have twin lives, was it on friday?!?!? the 13th makes people go absolutely insane!!!!
nut jobs i tell ya!! i would have been pissed if they took my daughter to dallas too!! but of course i am in wichita so that would have me through the roof!!