Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pissed off

Sorry I haven't posted in so long.
All of this stuff with Billy has been so draining.
And my husband and I have gotten into two big fights.
One last week and one last night.
The one last night was over him not taking the trash out.
Stupid, I know.
But I am a smartass and he didn't like my comments.
Then he has to say stupid things like he is all alone.

Give me a fucking break.
What am I..chopped liver?
Am I not here everyday giving 110%?


I am tired.
Tired of being pulled in so many different directions.
I have reconnected with some old friends and I am going to start making it about me.
My family can be so selfish.

And no I am not PMS'ing. I am just PISSED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both are going through some unimaginable stress...it's only natural that you're "at" the one you love the most. Make it all about you, but don't forget about him. He needs you as much as you (don't realize) you need him.