Friday, September 25, 2009

Hubs and other junk

Gosh, since I posted last, I had an anniversary. 15 yrs. with my hubby. I like him again this week, I told him I will excuse his crazy ass behavior from when Billy was in the hospital and the funeral and all that stuff.
But if he acts a fool again, I am kicking his ass for real!!

Today is Friday..woot!!

Found out that a friend of mine is going to take her baby to Mexico in a couple of months..her baby is 4 months old now. CRAZY MUCH???

I am tired of people on Facebook. They only comment when they want to say shitty things, or leave you advice that you don't ask for.
After all the family drama with Billy's funeral, Tony's aunt Wanda took me off her friends. Alrighty then!! SHE is the one who showed out at the funeral but she is mad at me?? What ever.

My sister has already been to the school twice over my nephew. The first time was because he fumbled the ball in football and some kids called him fumble fingers. She went and told the coaches that he was being teased.
WTF??
I am sure they laughed her out of there!

Then, my nephew was absent and my sister said he didn't get his study guide back to study for a test. Which he failed. So he got a 69 in that class for the 6 weeks. Which means he won't be eligible for football.
My sister emailed the teacher several UGLY e mails. Then she got the principal involved. They let him correct the test so he is now passing.

She got mad at me because I said, "Monica, you can't fight his battles for him his entire life!" He is in Junior High now!!
She said she and the principal got into a screaming match.

LOVELY.

No comments: