Monday, May 3, 2010

What is most important

Oh no, not preggers. I got my tubes tied when TC was born. Best decision I ever made!!!! I never did like the baby phase, my kids did not sleep. It was difficult to work after being up several times thru the night. I wonder how I made it most days!!!
I have never been one of those women who saw a baby and said, "Oh I want one!" Especially after having TC. TC was not a bad baby at all, but I have always been one who tries to have everything perfect. Perfect house, everything cleaned all the time. It is not doable if you are working and have 2 kids.
And I have learned that life is very short and we have to sometimes overlook a dirty house and just have fun. Our kids will remember going to the park, special times, and not that the house was dirty!

Hubby and I have had a lot of talks and both of us decided that we want to love each other and not fight and since I am home, I AM a lot more relaxed. I don't feel so stressed out trying to rip and run and get shit done!!

No comments: